What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Watch and download unlimited movies online
- There are no monthly fees, subscription rates, additional hardware or limitations of any kind
- With an unrestricted amount of bandwidth and content, watch what you want, when you want
- 1000s of Titles to choose from: Watch a huge selection of full-length films
- Explore a wide-ranging amount of genres, sub-genres and even specialties
- Get your favorites instantly, at the push of a button
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Moviepass scores 60.72/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://my-moviepass.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: my-moviepass.com you’ll also be taken through to my-moviepass.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)